Free dodgers!!!!!!!!

lucky strikes

I have 3 abe and al no 1 dodgers up for grabs. One is solid chrome both sides, and the other two are chrome one side and a silver hologram sticker on the other side. Condition is 9/10

call carson @ 778 772 7450 located in panorama ridge surrey

No way!! STFU?!?!, the one with the hologram???!!!

Carson, get the gasoline....

C mon boys......throw the dog a bone. If somebody doesn't come take these, I'm gonna hang em out in my maple tree like the knobs who hang the big xmas ornaments outside.

C mon boys......throw the dog a bone. If somebody doesn't come take these, I'm gonna hang em out in my maple tree like the knobs who hang the big xmas ornaments outside.

I'll bite! I live in NVan and work in Burnaby near BCIT. Could head out that way during my lunch hour maybe? My cell is 6o4-219-o887

Brian

Yeah, that gear is from the eighties...how could it possibly work now? Don't you guys know salmon have massively evolved over the last 25 years? They also get all of the latest 'takcle digest' magazines sent to them and would never be caught biting anything that wasn't 2014 or later...

OMG...Lucky you hit it...I was going to go come and hang like 25 more in your tree...

Gonzo......thanks Brian. GB, Don't even think about it........i will tinsel your yard

I am interested in take all.

They are still working great for today and in the future.

my friend has a dodge AL & ABE #1 . He caught couples of nice size coho. over 12 lbs.

I am interested in take all.

They are still working great for today and in the future.

my friend has a dodge AL & ABE #1 . He caught couples of nice size coho. over 12 lbs.

Sure...they work, but drag is to great...go buy a hot spot or something similar.

Back