Search results

1. cohojohnny

Selling everything

Not sure what your point is. Someone warned someone and someone helped by buying stolen goods?
  2. cohojohnny

Selling everything

Careful it's not stolen goods.
  3. cohojohnny

My kicker stolen

Mine was stolen last year in North Van. I found it on Castanet in Kelowna. Told the cops. Nothing happened.
  4. cohojohnny

2021 Gulf Island Reports

Thanks appreciate the info.
  5. cohojohnny

2021 Gulf Island Reports

New to Cowichan Bay. Can anyone tell me some spots to try?
  6. cohojohnny

Stolen Yamaha 9.9

Especially when the serial number sticker mysteriously goes missing. Serial number of this one is 1052733
  7. cohojohnny

Stolen Yamaha 9.9

If anyone comes across a Yamaha 9.9 missing the steering damper/lock please snap a pic or report to RCMP. They have info to identify it. Was stolen this week in north Vancouver
  8. cohojohnny

Petition to the Minister of Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard

Not sure who you are writing your letters to but this is all controlled by the UN. They have extensive documentation on fisheries, sustainability, policies, methods, etc. just google it. They run the world's oceans. Their documents always refer to a "manager" whomever that might be. That's who...
  9. cohojohnny

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

This blows my mind. I always thought I was hooking huge tyee in this secret spot. Could never land one.
  10. cohojohnny

2021 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Indian arm is dead water - https://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/oceans/bc-inlets-mer-de-bras-cb/water-prop-eau-eng.html. Attempts at hatcheries have all failed. Just full of jellyfish. Here they tried many moons ago with coho - https://waves-vagues.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/Library/69957.pdf. I think...
  11. cohojohnny

2020 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Did well Friday at the Cap. 80’ with chovy in 100’ of water. Got 15, 25 and 29 on the afternoon flood. Big ones are on the bottom against the shelf at around 100’.
  12. cohojohnny

Nobody knows. Unclipped doesn’t mean wild.
  13. cohojohnny

Which knot do you use? FG?
  14. cohojohnny

I got a coho at 100' on the rigger. Fast fast troll. Didn't expect it but there you go. Was also fishing the shallow depths at the same time ( 20-40'). I think all the boats running around push the fish down. Also around fisheries - just east off the point between the freighters there were a...
  15. cohojohnny

Two coho at ambleside this morning before the wind kicked up. 46’ with chovie. White hoochies untouched.
  16. cohojohnny

Tried West Van for a couple of hours this morning. No action. A couple other boats out suffered the same fate. Water pretty brown. Tried 40’, 60’ and 100’ water.
  17. cohojohnny

Ottawa Says No Fish For You

Sad truth is that there is nothing legal that can be done. Admit total defeat.
  18. cohojohnny

Portions of Southern Strait of Georgia, Howe Sound and Burrard Inlet closed until September 1. Pretty much everywhere if you look at their map
  19. cohojohnny

That will be anything bigger than about 13 pounds
Back