Stolen Yamaha 9.9

If anyone comes across a Yamaha 9.9 missing the steering damper/lock please snap a pic or report to RCMP. They have info to identify it. Was stolen this week in north Vancouver View attachment 67238
Stolen kickers an all too often post. I had an 8 horse Yamaha stolen a couple years back. They cut the battery cables to get it off my boat. At Bridgeview Marine (where I was buying a replacement) the guy told me they have had these slime balls come in with cut cables looking for the parts to replace them.....pretty brassy bastards.

Hope you find it but I think anyone who has had one stolen will know the odds are pretty long. Has to be that people look the other way when they are getting a good deal on a used but suspicious kicker.

Keep your eyes on castanet classifieds out of Kelowna. I’ve seen more than one suspicious kicker posted on there. People who have “moved here” from Vancouver selling off kickers, fishing gear, or marine electronics, etc, but when you start asking legitimate questions they suddenly “don’t know anything about it”.

Especially when the serial number sticker mysteriously goes missing.
Serial number of this one is 1052733

thumbnail_IMG_3307.jpg

Back