Search results

1. Drink

Loon Lake- Cariboo

Got out just in time. Nasty exit. Be safe out there.
  2. Drink

C-Map Max NT Canada West for sale

Sold my boat and had a spare Canada West C-Map Chip Date: 16-Feb 11 M-NA-M025.12 Canada West Asking $45. Handy as a spare or? Live in South Burnaby Shot me a pm if interested.
  3. Drink

Vintage spoons for sale

Hi guys, sold my boat and in doing so I came across some vintage spoons that I would like to sell. Only problem, no idea of what they are realistically worth. Need to be cleaned up other than that they are in excellent condition. Checked the National Antique Center and saw a couple that were...
  4. Drink

Hootchies for Sale

Sold my boat so I am putting some of my fishing tackle up for sale. I have around 200 unused hootchies that I would like to sell as a package. $80 for the lot. Live in South Burnaby Drop me a pm if interested Thanks for looking.
  5. Drink

Reels for Sale

Sold my boat and slowly parting with some of my fishing gear. Penn 49 $35 Penn 67 $35 Sold Penn 60 $35 Penn 330 qty 2 @ $50 each. Sold Shimano Mooching 200 GT qty 2 @ $30 each Sold Okuma Spin reel Ignite it-65 $30 Diawa spin reel $25 Peetz Vintage qty 2 @ $55 each Sold Live in South Burnaby...
  6. Drink

2- Prawn Traps for Sale

2 never hit the water prawn traps for sale Sold my boat, so no use for 1- SS trap-new 1-Vinyl Collapsable Pacific Brand-new 1- A1 ployform Buoy - new 1 - Bait Holder- new 450'- poly rope - new Price : $125 Get yourself 100' of leaded line and you are prawning Location South Burnaby Drop pm if...
  7. Drink

2-Peetz reels for sale

I have 2 early Peetz 5" reels for sale with recently spun 80 lb braided line. $55. each, good condition, one still has the logo. Live in South Burnaby Pm me if interested. Thanks
  8. Drink

VHF radio CD Cerification training course

Just sold my boat and came across the mandatory marine Restricted Operator Certificaion simulator course material. If you use a VHF I am sure you are all aware you require this certification. I have the CD simulator and a couple of the course material hand books. Would you not rather review the...
  9. Drink

Floater Jacket

10. Drink

Unfortunately time to sell my boat

The time has come to reluctantly sell my boat. Combination of reaching my golden years and not used enough. Boat is located in Richmond. BOAT Asking price $41,500. Canadian $31,000. USA CL for details...
  11. Drink

Volvo Penta SX Trim Sender

New never installed Volvo Penta SX, Volvo Penta 4.3 1999 trim sender 3 wire model # 3855074 replaced by #3849411. Sold boat a few years ago and have no use for the unit. Retail about $150+ $50 obo Burnaby Jim at 604-435-2131
Back