ferry passengers, eh?

The foot stomp at the end.... Thats how you know she is super serious.

Happy 3000 posts Pip..

vIf0lAD.gif

She showed up late for the boat. What the hell was she expecting??? Why should BCF delay a sailing for this narcissistic twit?

Happy 3000 posts Pip..

vIf0lAD.gif

[cnCMqr1QRQw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=cnCMqr1QRQw&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_detailpage

Taller.....and white....but I have spent a lot of time with the man. (Cuba G)

Imagine me thanking "Admin"....."Derby"......Lipripper"...."rscraven"...."THHHHEEE WOLF".....Spring Fever.....NOG from the early days as in 10 years back sharing tips and the J-?? hahaha. FMagician....thanks dude.....

TOFINOGUY!!!! for letting me be part of the best day of fishing of my life....Tooners; 60 miles offshore.......honestly the best day I have ever had fishing. As I am wiping sleep out of the corner of my eyes...(yes it was that calm for 50 miles) I am looking over the side of the boat and there are tuna swimming by.....I looked at Shawn and Sean....and Ken our other buddy....could not see land....and just laughed at "you gotta be shittin' me". First of 8 lines goes out and I looked at both of them and said....."ya.....you're kidding but fish on".

Love this forum.

Sculpin.....can't say anything without giving you a shout out. I look forward to the day we can raise a pint.

FogDucker, Osama.......you scare me but for the number of pictures I have seen of people hurling on your boats......my confidence is on an all-time high. Just tell me where to show up with the blender. I can wear a toque.....grow a beard....but I don't need glasses AND I can handle my booze. (notably)

Pescador.....props buddy!!!

GetBent......mhbradley.....hookinup (Massive fan buddy).......fishinsolo......

Dudes.......all the guys who have become great pals having met or not....love the forum!!!!! I laugh at Lippy pointing out the post......But just have to say this forum is awesome. So many stellar guys/gals.....I have learned and I want to thank the Academy/Admin....for not banning me as much as others.

Oh.....and amongst those I forgot......finaddict.....we will always have Kyuquot.

...I am choking up over the **** butt, ******** "sleepy butt" tea my gal is making me drink right now. ;)

LOL... Pip/10

Back