Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I'm with you in terms of the frustration seeing listings on FaceBook. I do not have a FB account nor do I wish to.

It seems to me that it's the convenience of FB that is keeping people posting on there which I'm sure is exactly what FB is trying to do. I've seen other anecdotal comments here on SFBC that there's a trend of UsedVic and CL becoming less common for posts....posts are shifting to FB.
To sort of echo your thoughts, I never go to Used Vic or Used Nanaimo, but CL and FB I use all the time. With Search Tempest, CL has amazing reach but FB has over 2.7 billion monthly active users. Scale that down for our area and it is still a monster of a buy and sell platform. You are not forced to post pictures of your cat, so it might be worth looking into. Lots of good fishing pages and tech/ownership pages too. I am on a BMW motorcycle page, a few cooking pages, sports, real estate of course with my profession.

60k in good condition would be max I would pay, 1996 hull in good condition with survey 20k twin 200 used 20 to 25 k depending on hrs, and 15 k for the rest would be well paid I would say, a least that would be max I would pay, it would have to be in gooooood condition for me to pay that much for that boat
I think he had it listed at $85k originally lol. A nice setup for sure and looks like c numbers, if the motors still have warranty and low hours I would value it a bit higher than 60k. Better priced than the 04 Pursuit 2870 with twin 3's for $160K haha, someone thinks their hull is worth 100 grand lol.

I think he had it listed at $85k originally lol. A nice setup for sure and looks like c numbers, if the motors still have warranty and low hours I would value it a bit higher than 60k. Better priced than the 04 Pursuit 2870 with twin 3's for $160K haha, someone thinks their hull is worth 100 grand lol.
Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice boat, pursuit are one of my fav hull, but 1996 is going on 25 years, motors not to sure of hrs, but looks like might be a guide boat, no mention of hrs on the add, still think it won’t sell at that price, I think lots of boats are going to be up for sale soon

I hope this sells quick and I don't have to look at it too long because "Me Likeeeyyy":):)

Don’t get me wrong it’s a nice boat, pursuit are one of my fav hull, but 1996 is going on 25 years, motors not to sure of hrs, but looks like might be a guide boat, no mention of hrs on the add, still think it won’t sell at that price, I think lots of boats are going to be up for sale soon
Apparently sold already so guess someone was willing to pay that!

60k in good condition would be max I would pay, 1996 hull in good condition with survey 20k twin 200 used 20 to 25 k depending on hrs, and 15 k for the rest would be well paid I would say, a least that would be max I would pay, it would have to be in gooooood condition for me to pay that much for that boat
Sold quick...

I went back and forth with the owner for a bit, I agree it’s priced on the high side for the condition he has it in. If I’m spending 75k is like it to Be washed

i spoke with him this morning,, he is going to send me videos.. his ask is too high but hey, gotta start somewhere. motors have only 360 hrs..no digital gauges, cable throttles, ancient electronics.
boat is on quadra island. he has only owned for 1 season and wants a trip boat, not a weekender. i am interested.

i spoke with him this morning,, he is going to send me videos.. his ask is too high but hey, gotta start somewhere. motors have only 360 hrs..no digital gauges, cable throttles, ancient electronics.
boat is on quadra island. he has only owned for 1 season and wants a trip boat, not a weekender. i am interested.

Ok so 30k for motors bring it up to 65k, hull needs to check out, if its solid, at 65 it’s a nice boat, no trailer??

Realistically those motors are worth about $20,000, I was fortunate to buy a DF250 back in January with 200 hrs for $10,500 which I was told was worth between $7k - $9k by a Suzuki shop based on condition and hours, my 2 cents

Realistically those motors are worth about $20,000, I was fortunate to buy a DF250 back in January with 200 hrs for $10,500 which I was told was worth between $7k - $9k by a Suzuki shop based on condition and hours, my 2 cents
Lol ok then 20k for motors back to 60k

Back