Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Could you guys look out for a Malibu 162 outboard, I am not happy I missed today's deal.

Looks like already sold.

That looks like a decent price diesel heater, radar arch, tandem trailer, 175hp optimax, good solid kicker. Lots of hours on that optimax kind of a gamble. I don't like to see fresh water use only its kind of a ruse but may mean it was trailered more and out of the water. I like to see squeeze out on the trim tabs and there is none. look at the transducer cable screw no squeeze out. I would offer 27k if the motor checked out because its a shorter boat I would rather have a 22' at that price.

That looks like a decent price diesel heater, radar arch, tandem trailer, 175hp optimax, good solid kicker. Lots of hours on that optimax kind of a gamble. I don't like to see fresh water use only its kind of a ruse but may mean it was trailered more and out of the water. I like to see squeeze out on the trim tabs and there is none. look at the transducer cable screw no squeeze out. I would offer 27k if the motor checked out because its a shorter boat I would rather have a 22' at that price.
Painted trailer, not galvanized.

Could you guys look out for a Malibu 162 outboard, I am not happy I missed today's deal.
Be careful on these boats. I bought one cheap some years ago that looked excellent but transom was mush. I parted it out and actually made a few $$ on it. Lucky not smart at the time :)

Back