Protest/Rally outside Vancouver DFO Office July 6th 12 to 1:30 PM

It really sucks that this has to become a partisan issue. I realise that's how thing's get done but I don't think it's a good way to gain support from the masses.

It really sucks that this has to become a partisan issue. I realise that's how thing's get done but I don't think it's a good way to gain support from the masses.

The only reason it has been picked up as a partisan issue is because the liberals are giving them enough ammo to make it one.

It’s also not a bc only issue hunters and fishers are loosing access across this whole country

Ukie....isn't DFO responsible for enforcing fishing laws? I see your point but the legal fishing isn't really as much of a story. Poaching always gets bleeding heart's blood boiling. If you can say this is happening with full knowledge under the DFO watch (for years) ...mission accomplished. Indiscriminate illegal gill nets in the Fraser destroying the efforts of the rec and commercial sectors to allow these fish to spawn and increase the runs....that is a big part of the message.

Last edited:
What is the next move? Does PFA have anything else planned? I have written letters to all on cohochinook's list, and assume that many others have as well. I am worried that our community will lose momentum... I have three children with whom I really want to be able to fish (and eat!) chinook salmon again.

Back