Zeta boats

KMay

Hello, im looking at a zeta 24 from the 80s. The seller told me zeta didn't use wood in the transom so there wouldn't be any rot. Do you fellas know if theres any truth to that? Iv looked all over the internet and havent found any thing saying that. Any thoughts, shes a beauty of a boat.

Hello, im looking at a zeta 24 from the 80s. The seller told me zeta didn't use wood in the transom so there wouldn't be any rot. Do you fellas know if theres any truth to that? Iv looked all over the internet and havent found any thing saying that. Any thoughts, shes a beauty of a boat.
Wood for sure

Any thoughts on a 250 hp on a zeta 24? Is it enough. Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a zeta 24 and podding it.

Zeta used wood in everything.

Check the back floor for soft. They usually are.

250 or 300 be perfect. My 2 c

Stuart @ stuarts yachts in Poco knows alot about those hulls. Hes done a few. I would phone him up. Hes the master of the fiberglass universe

Also Cris Speed from Built for Speed Fishing Charters in West Van. He has a 24 Zeta that Stuart and myself have done a huge amount of custom work to. Hes been fishing that boat for ages

Back