YOU HAVE BEEN SHAFTED!!!! --Oh ya!!

Can't believe the Global dick-heads didn't have this on the 6-o'clock news.

Guess I should have run over that cop when I had the chance...

Would'a made the news fer-sure!

I love the fact that women complaining about have to pay extra for larger sized bra's took priority over our fishing concerns:(

Thanks for posting the UTube Jim.
Well done to all who participated and supported.

quote:Originally posted by Little Hawk

Can't believe the Global dick-heads didn't have this on the 6-o'clock news.

Guess I should have run over that cop when I had the chance...

Would'a made the news fer-sure!

And we might have been on in the first few minutes:)

Its too bad that local media shorted the reporting of the rally. But not to worry. The people in Ottawa that we really want to influence will get the message. The Federal Govt has a clipping service that searches a whole bunch of papers, news vids, etc Canada wide. The relevant items are then sent to the different depatments. From there they are distributed (in this case) to DFO Vancouver and Ottawa. You can bet the Minister knows about this already. Anyone email A Channel and point out thier poor reporting??? I am going to...
Cheers
Bryan

Well so much for contacting A Channel-- the link they give will not work for me. [V]
Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Right on boys, Great job Gov. can't imagine how much work went into yesterday but was definitely worth it. Keep it up BRS

Gary Logan, DFO groundfish manager "June, July and August are the big fishing months. If we can, we'll make changes. But if we don't watch what we're doing, it creates problems for the future."
Well it certainly appears that there will be a two fish a day limit for the summer months. I expect the fishery will close shortly thereafter.

Back