yammy 8hp high thrust issue

I give the forum members 20 percent off on these. Pm me if interested.

As nice as the wireless unit is (when the remote works), I highly recommend the wired version. There is almost a 90 percent failure rate on the wireless remote itself. Wire version is rock solid
so are the wireless remotes available to purchase? mine is working fine but man i’d be choked if it died on a fishing trip to west coast. maybe i should keep one as a spare

so are the wireless remotes available to purchase? mine is working fine but man i’d be choked if it died on a fishing trip to west coast. maybe i should keep one as a spare

Ill have to check on that as I don't show a part number for that

Just got word back from my rep. No they do not sell the remote separately

Put it this way, I have sold a ton of these, every one has failed. I have one in our 23 for about 2 years. Were on the 4th remote. Works great until it doesn't. the screen will start reading in chinese and then it will just one day stop working. Happens too every one. Just a matter of time. Ive spoken with the manufacture several times and they are going to be working on a different remote, however they don't know when it will be available. The wired one is bulletproof.

Just got word back from my rep. No they do not sell the remote separately

Put it this way, I have sold a ton of these, every one has failed. I have one in our 23 for about 2 years. Were on the 4th remote. Works great until it doesn't. the screen will start reading in chinese and then it will just one day stop working. Happens too every one. Just a matter of time. Ive spoken with the manufacture several times and they are going to be working on a different remote, however they don't know when it will be available. The wired one is bulletproof.
Well hopefully problem solved... Ship Happens hooked me up. Thanks for helping me out!

Well hoping this thread was gonna go dead but no dice... Was told maybe to check the valves? or time to pull the carbs and give'm a go threw. Still has the anoying need to be over throttled for it to naturally settle back down and hopefully in the rpm range you need.

Well hoping this thread was gonna go dead but no dice... Was told maybe to check the valves? or time to pull the carbs and give'm a go threw. Still has the anoying need to be over throttled for it to naturally settle back down and hopefully in the rpm range you need.
Clean the carb for sure I know I had issues then I took apart the carb on my 9.9 and found the float bowl to be full of sediment and also jets were clogging Causing issues

Clean the carb for sure I know I had issues then I took apart the carb on my 9.9 and found the float bowl to be full of sediment and also jets were clogging Causing issues
I'm gonna start there... past that I'm think'n I gotta go deeper. Sounds like an ugly can of worms bud.

Back