WTD yama 9.9 OB bracket

wildthing

hi seeking if any one has a fried 9.9 4s yamaha

looking for the transom bracket as the one we have has cracked on one side completely

don't need the whole housing or any other parts

if you have pls drop a msg

many thanks

i'll post a pic up of what i need if your not sure what i am after?

outreT8TransomBracketCU.jpgpiccy show's what i am after thanks

Wildthing.

I cracked mine this year because the nuts on each side of the tube were to tight. I got it welded up for $100 bucks and it was as good as new. I may know someone that has one of these for sale I will check my email for you.

Thanks
jac

here is the email to a guy that says he has a Swivel Bracket for a yamaha 9.9. I don't know this guy I think he is in Vancouver but when I email him a few months ago looking for the same bracket he did have one then.

Good luck

gottabidonthings@gmail.com

think its a bit passed it's warranty date
prob a 98yr high trust 9.9hp 4s kicker

thanks for the feedback so far

thought it's cast and it does not take/make a great weld????????

If you get a good welder it will weld very easy. Mine was cracking in half and I got it welded for $100 bucks!!!

Take it directly to Rob Parker @ Parker Marine Make sure to mention my name then tell him you are taking it a a honest dealer.

But really where is you motor and where do you want to have the work done? There are lots of great service guys out there to help you out.

I even have a spare broken bracket if you want to have it welded... Good luck with Yamaha let alone PM on this one. I took mine to CV Marine in Courtenay to have it fixed.

Cast al. Welds just fine if you are near duncan see us at dss welding on allenby rd.

cheers guys

on the sunshine coast
so it will either be done over here or in Vancouver
as i don't get over to the island that often

Back