WTB short ethernet cable 2'-3' or.....

Not sure if this will work for you but try Harbour chandler in Nanaimo I would bet they have what you need and will ship it to where ever so you get it.

I'm still baffled by the USPS being a good shipping option in Canada...
It's the only option. UPS is absolutely horrible. On a $20 part that fits in an envelope they charge $30 to ship and $30 brokerage. In the mail it's $10 and 50c get when it gets here. Or are you attempting to be funny or get a shot in?

It's the only option. UPS is absolutely horrible. On a $20 part that fits in an envelope they charge $30 to ship and $30 brokerage. In the mail it's $10 and 50c get when it gets here. Or are you attempting to be funny or get a shot in?
There isn't any USPS trucks driving around in Canada. I know what you mean though. When ordering out of the states, it is best to ship USPS to avoid brokerage fee's. FEDex and UPS always double the cost of the product when shipping to Canada.

USPS doesn't do deliveries in Canada. They ship to the border, and then Canada Post takes it from there. If you're trying to buy something from BC and ship to Alberta, Canada Post is your cheapest option. USPS is not an option....

I'm still baffled by the USPS being a good shipping option in Canada...

I am sorry I had a message from a guy in Washington, could not answer the pm from my phone for some reason so I put USPS on the thread.

I hate and love technology at time.

6' is the shortest they do now..... used to do a 2' but no longer
lowrance /simrad Ethernet cables are silly expensive ...
i know as have a two units networked along with N2K back bone.....

Back