WTB - Scotty dual rod holders

oilslick

Wanted to see if anyone had 2 Scotty dual rod holders for sale that mount to the pedestal before I buy new. PM me if you do, shot in the dark but it’s worth a try. Cheers

Wanted to see if anyone had 2 Scotty dual rod holders for sale that mount to the pedestal before I buy new. PM me if you do, shot in the dark but it’s worth a try. Cheers
Did you have any luck?
I’m looking too if anybody want to pawn them off. I’ll take one or two sets. Either Black plastic or stainless launchers.

Thanks bud. I’m a South Island guy so I’m still asking around here. I think island outfitters have em for $99 so that’s my next option

Thanks bud. I’m a South Island guy so I’m still asking around here. I think island outfitters have em for $99 so that’s my next best option

Hopefully you find a deal on a set or two soon. Just a heads up on the rod holder “bracket/hinge”. If older they have a tendency to snap off at the least opportune time. Scotty was as good as they could be to me when this happened however couldn’t replace an expensive rod and reel. Newer ones supposedly have a different resin makeup.

Back