WTB: New Scotty Downrigger

RevyFisher

I'm tired of my Cannon's failing and trying to find a store that still has them available. I think I'd ideally like the 1101 or 1106 models. Steveston marine shows the best deal and I ordered online only to get an email saying they're sold out. Seems to be the case everywhere I order online and or look at stores websites. Anyone have any suggestions on who may still have them in-stock?

I see on e-bay I can buy from the USA but hoping to buy in BC in case I have issues or anything it's nice to know I may have support compared to buying out of the USA.

Thank you in advance!

I'm tired of my Cannon's failing and trying to find a store that still has them available. I think I'd ideally like the 1101 or 1106 models. Steveston marine shows the best deal and I ordered online only to get an email saying they're sold out. Seems to be the case everywhere I order online and or look at stores websites. Anyone have any suggestions on who may still have them in-stock?

I see on e-bay I can buy from the USA but hoping to buy in BC in case I have issues or anything it's nice to know I may have support compared to buying out of the USA.

Thank you in advance!
Trotac usually has pretty good stock if Harbour Chandler is sold out. Worse comes to worse buy used off me :)

Thank you in advance!
I picked up two Scotty 2116 HD and a Pot Puller a week ago last Saturday from Steveson (Vancouver).

We had been in a few weeks before and told them I wanted a Pot Puller and a pair of 1106B's. They called me on the following Satuday morning and said they had a small number of Downriggers and some Pot Pullers being unpacked and did I want to take them.

I told them I would be down in an hour and to hold 2 DR and a Pot Puller for me. They did and I bought all three. Everything else sold while I was in the store.

I think that their technology works better on a paper system than a web based system. It appears that they will continue to get stuff in sporadically for the next while.You might want to go down and make a paper order.

I was in a the Steveson Marine in Kits yesterday. They had about 20 new downriggers in boxes on the floor.

Sorry I didn't think to get the model number

Likewise was at langley steveston many new 1106s on the floor.
Ill be getting a high performance one now that I have the charger on the troller. 1106s are still good to use the slow retrieval can lead to a hookup so Ill just sell one of my 1106s.

Back