WTB: helm seat with arm rests

Sir Reel

Anyone know where I could purchase a helm seat like this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 246
I'm pretty sure thats a Bently, Trotac can order them in for you I have one with the suspension base, there nice seats.

Sir reel,

I've got the Tempress white moulded with white cushions in my Seasport. Factory installed and the price is much easier on the wallet. They are comfy, even on the 5 hour run from Vic to Bamfield

Sir reel,

I've got the Tempress white moulded with white cushions in my Seasport. Factory installed and the price is much easier on the wallet. They are comfy, even on the 5 hour run from Vic to Bamfield

Hi Barrie. Is yours on a swivel or just forward and back adjustment? Did you add it in or did the boat come with that seat. Could you send me a picture?
Would like to do that trip from Vic to Bamfield one day!

Sir reel,
That's the one I got. Factory installed, I have 2 of those both forward facing seats, jump seats behind those and no table . Sliders on both seats but No swivels. The only downside is if I'm up close to wheel, the moulded arm rest is in the way when I get up without slidding the seat back 6" . I will get a pic tutorial today and post.

image.jpg better pic at helm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pictures Barrie!
I have the exact same seat mount so it should work in my boat too. Tailspin has a Bentely seat for sale but it only has the left arm ( and has Osprey embroidered on the back of it). I am trying to see if I can buy an arm for the left side. If that doesn't work I will get a Tempress.
They are for sale at Cabela's right now for $202.49

Back