WTB Airmar P66 transducer for HDS (blue plug end)

I have a less then 1 year old p79 if your interested just pulled it out works perfectly
Just needed the space for the m260

i just put this same one in the boat this year and its awesome totally beats the ones that hang out the back of boat. cruising at any speed picks up the bottom no problem. but will admit putting a hole in bottom of hull made me nervous, all good now.

Thanks Hookin', didn't actually consider a shoot thru....was focussed on the paddlewheel for trolling speed.....PM me
Thanks

Using it with an old Lowrance LMX 330 and concur with CZ. Big improvement on the stock 50/200.

I purchased a new Airmar P66 transducer for Simrad/HDS (blue plug end) last year and installed it on my boat - it replaced a damaged P66 (hit a small log). I took the boat fishing one time last July and discovered that the Broadband sounder was not getting power - wired improperly. Didn't get to use the sounder at all on the trip. Just took the new P66 off of the boat and am installing a new Airmar thru-hull SS264 pair of transducers as I write this. So I have a new P66 transducer that has seen the water one time but has not yet been fired up. I like the P66 for trolling, but wanted so see what the high tech SS264 pair could do for deeper bottom fishing. Send me a note if you are interested in the P66.

Elmerfudd,

I am interested in the P66, but only if the original poster "mcgyver" does not take it. I sent you a PM.

Back