WTB P66 or 165HW Transducer

tbeatm

Not super pleased with the current transducer I have, I know the P66 isn't a huge hit to the wallet new but wanted to check if any members had upgraded and might have one kicking around still.

I know someone having the TM165HW is a long shot figured I would ask anyway.

I have a Lowrance Elite FS 7, 9pin connection and I do have an adapter cable if needed.
Thanks

Not super pleased with the current transducer I have, I know the P66 isn't a huge hit to the wallet new but wanted to check if any members had upgraded and might have one kicking around still.

I know someone having the TM165HW is a long shot figured I would ask anyway.

I have a Lowrance Elite FS 7, 9pin connection and I do have an adapter cable if needed.
Thanks

Perhaps you know Airmar was waaaay back ordered on the TM165HW

I waited for 3 months and had just about given up hope . Then they released a batch a few weeks ago. I was able to get one for my Furuno so they are out there now. NOt sure how many of them got snapped up because I heard it was a limited run

Buying a used P66 will be much easier then the TM165HW due to scarcity and the fact that it’s newer technology which you probably already know

I got mine from Hamilton Marine on line. Be prepared to also buy a $ 95 pig-tail because they are not sonar specific when they come from the factory and have to be matched to the unit you have

good luck

I know I have a used P66 from my old system. Have a few others also. I'll have a look tomorrow
Thanks for taking a look.
I have a P66 I could part with if ship happens doesn’t pan out.

Located South Island
Thank you Sliver.

Perhaps you know Airmar was waaaay back ordered on the TM165HW

I waited for 3 months and had just about given up hope . Then they released a batch a few weeks ago. I was able to get one for my Furuno so they are out there now. NOt sure how many of them got snapped up because I heard it was a limited run

Buying a used P66 will be much easier then the TM165HW due to scarcity and the fact that it’s newer technology which you probably already know

I got mine from Hamilton Marine on line. Be prepared to also buy a $ 95 pig-tail because they are not sonar specific when they come from the factory and have to be matched to the unit you have

good luck
Sharp, I had no idea bout the back order. Thanks for that information, explains why so many are soldout.

that's deffo not a lowrance end but you can prob still make it work worse case is putting in a spice called bare wire connection just get a SP-21 7 pin water proof connector of fleabay

also if you do get it garmin run a different Htz setting its either 5 or 10 but you'll find that in the sounder setting's if your no sure about soldering just get a techy friend to do it..... case of beer job .....lol i would do it for yeah but on the sunshine coast

Back