WTB 4 blade prop

crazycanuck

I've got a merc bigfoot 9.9 with a bent blade on my 4 blade prop. Anyone have one available? Not all that keen on buying one from a dealer for full retail.

Thanks

CC

Do a google search for Boats.net. There is no good reviews. I used them for a carburetor and it was the biggest headache I've had when purchasing. A lot of people were screwed by these guys, just check out the reviews online and beware. My credit card was even fraudulently used to buy tickets to Europe a few days after paying for the carb with Visa. Oddly enough the fraud occurred in the same city as the boats.net warehouse in Florida. Even more odd, its the only business I've ever done in Florida. In short, STAY AWAY. Not staying they committed the fraud but it sure was coincidental...a little to coincidental in my mind.

I would recommend checking out Solas Props. Solas is the manufacturer of many of the factory props on the market. Here is the link for the Mercury props:

http://www.solas.com/newweb/propell...NER,MERCURY OUTBOARD @ MERCRUISER STERN DRIVE

we have prop guy here on the sunshine coast does excellent work
if it ain't cracked off and lost he would be able to fix it
highly recommended fixed a few of mine

or just look on Ebay or craigslist

Well I'm in the okanagan and nobody around here can fix it. If there's a place between Campbell river and nanaimo please share name of contact as I could drop it off when I'm island bound shortly. Thanks much appreciated

If it's really beat up it may cost more to fix then its worth though. If it only needs a couple knocks on a proper propeller anvil to repair then get it done by a professional and maybe save a few dollars, but it seems you can buy new 10 spline 4 blade props for $65-$100 online.

ship it to poco marine,, pick it up on your way through.

Precision props in surrey I'm pretty sure most shops send there props there to fix.
Maybe on the mainland...... :) when I was on the mainland I used Osborne in North Vancouver. Think I paid $50 to straighten my prop back then. Now days it's about $100 here on the island to have a basic prop worked over.

Back