Wobble rollers

jeffywestcoast

Seem to have few wobble rollers going south on my trailer, anyone know how to get a deal on these suckers.. I need 4 "smooth wobblers with i believe 1"1/4 ID.. Is there an advantage to the ribbed over the smooth ones? Can you get a deal if you buy 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya i opened myself up for that one.., i lost a wobble roller on the south most (steep) ramp at brecin a couple days ago.. I would replace them all if i could get them for say 9.99 a piece ..
Guess my trailer has both kinds so if i get 10 of the ribbed variety they will all match.. They are on 1" crossbars..

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Princess Auto has ones similar to the ones you are looking for. They are $9.99 at my location, but I think that your closest store is Victoria??

If I may make a suggestion-drill the end of the roller arms put on your roller-slide on a big washer and put on a stainless small tractor or key pin. Never lose a roller again unless it breaks. The steel is mild-can be done without a drill press so if the boat has to come off- now is the time to do it.

Thanks Spring fever.. I have a real mismatched set in there now , my buddy does the same thing and uses cotter pins.. Much cheaper then them hog ring clamps..

Thanks Spring fever.. I have a real mismatched set in there now , my buddy does the same thing and uses cotter pins.. Much cheaper then them hog ring clamps..

Yes and if stainless they don't rot like those push-on nuts and you don't lose rollers!

Back