WiseBuys colwood forcefully closed?

A friend of mine has a 200$ gift card for Wisebuy's, will it be honoured at the new Alpine store??

Unfortunately we aren't going to be honoring gift cards.
I think you should reconsider your decision to not honor gift cards!
Not a good way to take over a new business.
How much are we talking about here....my guess is under $1000
A small price to pay for goodwill for a BIG company like Alpine
I do not have any gift cards, but like Wise Buys and especially the guys who ran it.
Will continue to shop with you when you open...assuming you do the right thing with the Gift Cards.
When do you plan to reopen?

They have only bought the inventory and moved it to the Alpine Marine Centre store.

They have only bought the inventory and moved it to the Alpine Marine Centre store.

Thanks for the clarification
Sorry to hear they are not going to continue with the same location.
I now understand why they are not honoring gift cards.

That is really unfair for the customers who have the gift cards. The cards have lot of money but they dont use the gift cards when they want to get something from the store but the store closed , they don't let the customers know about the store was going to closed. I m very dispointment with the gift cards, Alpine said that they support wise buy. That makes me confused.

you have to realize they bought the stock and are opening a shop to support the fisherman in selling of tackle, they did not buy the business or assume there debt

Its to bad wise buys is gone, used to go every month and buy something to be in the draws and their fishing reports were real. Never did win, they carried the Supertackle brand, love that stuff, owner even gave me some trial stuff when he was in wisebuys and we talked. Good job I have a case of the ling skirts he got for me. The brines and salt are on the shelves in the other Vic large tackle shop. Sorry I will not be shopping at any Alpine company, still have the useless $10K motor and memories from last time. Blame the Dale's.

HM

Thanks for clarifying for us Profisher, and that is exactly why we are not honoring gift cards.

We have some brine to sell through and then will gauge making more depending on the demand.

HM, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Alpine Transmission, and further that that will keep you from visiting our store, we have a great selection and friendly customer service.

Back