Winter Project

nedarb2

Kelly thinks an aluminum pod and twin 30 4-strokes will look nice ;)

hullsittingrx1.jpg

GO WITH a tiller 60hp,nice ride at the stern,goes like stink,4 stroke good on fuel,nice and quite.More deck space than a lot of bigger boats.PUT 2 nice seats up front with arm rests..bla..bla ....

i was going to put a 50-75 on the back with controls, and move the front seat to beside the console. Was thinking about a tiller but i think the console will stay, i will see what motors come on the market in my price range. theres the ss grab bars that go around the entire boat, and im goign to put wood on the gunwales and mount riggers. im thinking about getting acanopy made for covering the bow and throw a bean bag cahir or something upfront under it. ill have some fun :)

i don't know what your budget is, but you can get a 50 hp yamaha
camp return at SG power for under 4 k.
that would push that boat 40 mph easy , also light on gas
and you don't need a trolling motor.

i saw those rs, but even thoe are out of my budget right now :p
i found a great deal on a 9.9 im piking up today too.
Im going to keep looking for a motor now through spring, and put one on my christmas list. Maybe somebody loves me enough to buy one ;p
oh, the previous owner had a 70 on it and it would hit around 50+

I said in the perfect world twin 30s and a pod haha.Might not be effective but would look cool and If you didnt pay for gas,it wasnt overweight and you had lots money. 50s easy to troll off effiecient and would get it rippin. I wanna know why the transom cracked? was the 70 to much?

its rated for 75, so no.
when the boat turns the chines bit into the water and you get ripped around i was told, so probably when the guy was out doing like 40 he turned real sharp and the torque when then boat got ripped around cracked it, thaty and UV damage on ther plastic. Apparently if uturn eal sharp when your goign fast it bites so hard the guy would almost get thrown out of his seat.

Back