winter harbour fishing

beak

Thinking about a run up to Winter h this coming June with the family.Just wondering if anyone has any info on the runs around that time ,or if it is even worth the trip.Locals say its been good last few years.Also lookin for any hotspots for halis in the area. Tight lines!!!

beak what the hell are you doing planning a trip without me,,, :( :( where's dat you're talking about??

hey buddy see your workin as hard as me today.We wanta head up to winter h instead of Kitimat this year.Just seein if anyone has any good advise for June.Winter h is on the west coast pretty much straight across from Hardy. Hey I got my boat back today finally.The new cables look good.Just need that damn ice to leave now and well be headin for Cold.L.Well i'll see u on Blackett Walleyes.

Did you check out the winter fishing posts for around Sooke,,,, We should load up and head out for a week,,,,mmm beer,,, fish,,, saltwater in the face,,, priceless...

Did you check out the winter fishing posts for around Sooke,,,, We should load up and head out for a week,,,,mmm beer,,, fish,,, saltwater in the face,,, priceless...

Back