Who does Tuna Charters on WCVI?

Make sure you ask if they are approved by Transport Canada to go beyond 25 miles offshore. They need way more equipment on board, like life rafts, special radios that can transmit longer distances and GPS distress beacons. The captain needs more training too!

Doug's Gone Fishing Charters does it in a 29' Grady. We went, and as soon as we found the fish we were hauling in Tuna after Tuna.

Myers will run you out there in the fastest nicest ride on the west coast. Nothing performs offshore like a Reggie Fountain Racing hull!

Do yourself a favour and go offshore from Westport Washington. Bigger boats, overnight on the grounds so 2 days of fishing and light tackle using live bait on on the drift once they get into a school. Way more fun then trolling them at 8mph on heavier gear.

Do yourself a favour and go offshore from Westport Washington. Bigger boats, overnight on the grounds so 2 days of fishing and light tackle using live bait on on the drift once they get into a school. Way more fun then trolling them at 8mph on heavier gear.

I'm going September 21-23 out of Westport......with that being said Whole In The Water does want to go off the island so let's try and give him what he's asking for rather than steer his $$$ south of the border.

I've been on Tofino Ospray's boat a few time's now for Hali's, Ling and Salmon (this July again too)....nice smooth ride, great guy and a hell of a fishman....not to mention great value!!

Yep - great idea. Take your money south. Forget about the guides up here who are trying to make a buck.

Guides up here should list some packages and crush the US competition. This is the time to build the business with our dollar going a lot further at home, then in the US. Followed the bamfield tuna tourney blog and the shockwave tuna video off North island. I fished commercial tuna years ago out of a salmon troller off tofino and it was a blast. Be great to convince a 5-6 buddies to split a charter, be even better if there was a larger overnight charter similar to Westport, but with Tuff Session or Dark Matter beer from the island to cap the day off. Miss the old days drifting at night off the west coast and fishing at first light. What are the possession limits for Tuna in BC?

hea pro fisher do u actually know anything about tuna fishing ….?????? or are u just getting grumpier,,,,, i thought after sheringham u go over the edge???????

Back