What's your mower ?

I think I will be fine. I am running the mower for just cleanup and I primarily cut when it's dry. My riding mower will do 90 percent of the rest. Thanks for video.

I will see if I can design/custom fit a stainless guard for it in case. Looks like I have quite a few attachment points I can use.

This one came directly also from dealership not a department store so if that happens I am marching down there.

Last edited:
I bought a Ryobi 40V HP carbon fiber shaft, with a 4AH lithium battery . Home Depot. Not cheap with the bigger battery, but so far I am very impressed with it. Lots of power and runs for about an hr before recharging. It will even cut through small stem alders and blackberries.

I bought a Ryobi 40V HP carbon fiber shaft, with a 4AH lithium battery . Home Depot. Not cheap with the bigger battery, but so far I am very impressed with it. Lots of power and runs for about an hr before recharging. It will even cut through small stem alders and blackberries.
Is it heavy ? Wifey needs a new one……

It does not come with a shoulder strap.. but I put one on and it helped considerably. It is not really that heavy, I guess in my advance age I am a bit of a wimp !!!!:p

Is it heavy ? Wifey needs a new one……

Haha just bought same one for my wife's birthday too. It's super light until the battery goes on but I find it's no problem once you get the handle sorted and it also came with the blower. The weedeater is really strong and no problem with the battery life. The blower does suck the juice up but is very powerful and queit.

I have this craftsman reel lawnmower that i put a honda motor on. I use it to stripe my lawn for fun. I also picked up a husqvarna battery powered mower this season. Does the job and sufficient battery life for my size property.20220807_134407.jpg20220807_134427.jpg

Back