whats the report on evenrude e tecs?

I bring in my empty jugs and my dealer fills them up for me can't remember the price but a lot cheaper then buying another unopened jug.

yup $43 per gallon. Now that you mention it LeftCoast, the dealer said I could do the same, though they charged a pump fee of a couple bucks, so it was $34.....compared to $32 if I bought the 16 gallon barrel.

Can you estimate hours per gallon of oil? I think I read somewhere about 50 hours per gallon (but obviously it varies per user)

I never measured it but I noticed consumption went down very noticably around 300hrs. A rough figure would be 1.5 - 2 gal per 800 litres burned.
yup $43 per gallon. Now that you mention it LeftCoast, the dealer said I could do the same, though they charged a pump fee of a couple bucks, so it was $34.....compared to $32 if I bought the 16 gallon barrel.

Can you estimate hours per gallon of oil? I think I read somewhere about 50 hours per gallon (but obviously it varies per user)

Thanks for the info.

Sorry I couln't be more accurate but I am working on getting an accurate fuel monitoring system, I hate winging it.

Back