What to do with My Mussel Farm?

TelStar26

Hey Guys,

Ive finally got the opportunity to pull my boat for some over due maintenance. I under estimated the amount of mussel growth on my hull! My plan was to knock off the mussels and barnacles in my drive way, (was thinking sweeping them up into a garbage bag) but now it looks like shovel them up and throw them in a couple garbage cans and dispose.
The wifes on my case about the smell afterwords, no matter how well I say ill rinse my driveway.

Is there a better way to do this? My driveway does have a drain on the end, Its not like the rinsed water will be pooling on my lawn or something.
Do you think im going to stink out my whole neighborhood cleaning the hull this way?

Im not looking to sand down the barnacle marks and pressure wash and repaint this time, But a quick knock off and re zink, and toss her back in the chuck tomorrow.

Any Advice?

Thanks Guys!

Pick a quiet day at a ramp knock most off there. Sunny Shores on a windy afternoon would be quiet enough that you could do it without having to move out of the way. Just block the truck and trailer good if you are under it.

Back