What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Sorry to hear that. Why don't you post some details in a separate thread just so people can keep an eye out?

Well, after I replaced the new micro switch, I went out fishing and saw that my gunnel carpet was wet after using my pump. So I peeled everything apart again, ran a line from the pump into a bucket and turned it on. Turns out I have a crack in the bottom of the pump. Time to source some parts. C4EAC393-2466-42CA-851B-E85AE9052E28.jpeg

Well, after I replaced the new micro switch, I went out fishing and saw that my gunnel carpet was wet after using my pump. So I peeled everything apart again, ran a line from the pump into a bucket and turned it on. Turns out I have a crack in the bottom of the pump. Time to source some parts. View attachment 85161
Got to winterize your pump. Pump some RV antifreeze through it at the end of the season.

Little one out, bigger one got the oils changed and put away behind a pile of refuse.

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_145603211.jpg
    IMG_20220919_145603211.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20220919_144312490_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220919_144312490_HDR.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 61
Got a trailering/moorage cover made. Immediately tested to 110 km/h, goes good.

View attachment 85669

Sun-Oka Boat Tops in Summerland is the place to go in the Okanagan. Gerry did his upholstery apprenticeship at Hourston back in the day. Excellent work, fair price.
What’d that run ya? Need the same done but here on the island.

went to open the slider window, i guess some moisture was in the track, instead of being stiff it whipped open and smashed on the end stop.
3,000 pieces of glass in the boat. so that is what i did to my boat last week. fml.

Got all the old 2 gauge wire out of her all the new stuff ready to go in. New 3 bank charger ready to go in once the bilgecoat cures. Re wired my engine harness to accomodate the new ditributor and got rid of some splices. Waitinig on the new perko battery switch, new bilge 3 way rocker switch with a light,and if the damn sound proofing would ever show up id be posting a pic of a running boat!20221004_174509.jpg

I was all proud of myself for rebedding my main cuddy hatch after noticing a few drops. The goof who installed it after cracking the panel (me) used 4200 last time 7 years ago so I figured I'd use bedit this time around. Well surprise dummy, the deck has a slight angle so the corner wouldn't seal and it leaked worse than ever...I redid it today with a double layer and it's good.

Here it is before I pulled it off today doh! I thought it would seal mechanically when the screws were torqued finally but no go.

Screenshot_20221004-202450_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back