What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Cleaned it up to put it on the market......it’s just about as clean as the day I bought it.....

this is what I pulled out of it:——can’t wait to get the new ride so I can get all this crap off my carpet, along with the 15 cannonballs in my back yard, and stick it all back where the sun doesn’t shine

View attachment 84619
Glad I'm not the only one with a bunch of "spare parts" in my cuddy.
My buddy was impressed one time, when we were fishing off shore out of Bamfield, and a water in fuel alarm went off. I disappeared into the cuddy and came out with a spare Fuel filter and Raycor. We changed both 20 miles off shore. Now he calls me MacGyver
Your collection puts mine to shame. You can never have too many spare parts or extra safety bits.

You guys are brutal, no windows, windows, “porthole”… wtf do I have to do to please you bastards?
The porthole idea only impedes vision and increases wear on the eisenglass which in turn makes it cloudy and harder to see. I deleted all that crap on my boat and went with one piece like yours. The more its handled the worse it gets....and it's another spot to leak.....ask me how I know.
You're on the right track, looks good

The porthole idea only impedes vision and increases wear on the eisenglass which in turn makes it cloudy and harder to see. I deleted all that crap on my boat and went with one piece like yours. The more its handled the worse it gets....and it's another spot to leak.....ask me how I know.
You're on the right track, looks good
I disagree. :p

I'm only following the advice of the best topman on Vancouver Island or B.C. for that matter....I don't build houses or boat tops for a living¹.....I just drive boats. when you take a big greener through the porthole or cutout 40 miles offshore and your electronics get soaked......think of me.
I wouldn't take a boat with that kind of windshield into greeners! lol.

99B0B531-46A4-4D74-8662-B0748486D5FD.jpeg

New verados , plus new Garmin radar . Should go splash any day now. Have missed some hot fishing on my own rig with parts delays ! 330 grady express. Should get her up on step

Attachments

• 13E2D6F4-9D50-4EF0-8114-8BEE2A7FB3A6.jpeg
    13E2D6F4-9D50-4EF0-8114-8BEE2A7FB3A6.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Thanks Stizzla I was able to get all the engine completely re accessorized right up to the flywheel,it's still on the stand so no bellhousing came to a stop on the gimble assembly as my trim sender had a broken wire,thanks to Amazon that came today so by the weekend that will be completed and installed. Does anyone know of a self leveling epoxy product I might be able to use in the bilge to level it closer to the transom plug,I find that there's water that won't drain even with the plug out and would like to level that so it drains properly

Last edited:
Thanks Stizzla I was able to get all the engine completely re accessorized right up to the flywheel,it's still on the stand so no bellhousing came to a stop on the gimble assembly as my trim sender had a broken wire,thanks to Amazon that came today so by the weekend that will be completed and installed. Does anyone know of a self leveling epoxy product I might be able to use in the bilge to level it closer to the transom plug,I finthat there's water that won't drain even with the plug out and would like to level that so it drains properly
I think any epoxy will do, if it's warm enough to flow.

Recently changed the brushes in my windlass and replaced the coolant in the engine. Other than installing a freezer this year didn't do too much to it. Last year added a RADAR arch and upgraded the electronics with new Garmin GPSMAP942XS PLUS and RADAR.

Back