What Did You Do To Your Boat This Week?

Logged an hour on the motor. Sitting at 5 now. It’s amazing what family memories you can make with an hour on a boat in the sun. Snacks and drinks kept the girls happy.
Casted a hookless halibut hoochie at at 1’ deep in 50’ of water but we got no hali love.
It was her first time “fishing”. She said she wanted a hali and salmon.
Pulled up a handful of crabs but they were a bit under or soft.

5271DDDB-C087-4A1D-97E1-378C83EF5111.jpeg885E8A30-8597-4549-8C56-D5CBF38DECEB.jpeg
Edit:
Loved the shockwave! Didn’t hit major chop or go warp speed but anytime we took a hit there was no jolting and I’m sure my back will last much longer out there and not kill the next day now.

Last edited:
Logged an hour on the motor. Sitting at 5 now. It’s amazing what family memories you can make with an hour on a boat in the sun. Snacks and drinks kept the girls happy.
Casted a hookless halibut hoochie at at 1’ deep in 50’ of water but we got no hali love.

View attachment 64240View attachment 64241
Edit:
Loved the shockwave! Didn’t hit major chop or go warp speed but anytime we took a hit there was no jolting and I’m sure my back will last much longer out there and not kill the

R

Edit:
Loved the shockwave! Didn’t hit major chop or go warp speed but anytime we took a hit there was no jolting and I’m sure my back will last much longer out there and not kill the next day now.

Edit:
Loved the shockwave! Didn’t hit major chop or go warp speed but anytime we took a hit there was no jolting and I’m sure my back will last much longer out there and not kill the next day

Edit:
Great pictures, looks like you a grooming a new fishing partner

Well there is light getting into the cover and thats why I asked if that was enough light to send a trickle into the batteries to keep them charged. Lol
By what I can see, looks like 40watt panels, so at full peak they will put out 2 amp, in the sun it will be enough to keep them top up, but in not so good condition they will do nothing, I have 2x 40 on my boat, and in sunlight they keep my batteries healthy

By what I can see, looks like 40watt panels, so at full peak they will put out 2 amp, in the sun it will be enough to keep them top up, but in not so good condition they will do nothing, I have 2x 40 on my boat, and in sunlight they keep my batteries healthy
They are 2 100w panels

Pretty happy how this went from 1 piece of 4x7 piece of starboard to this. Tackle is very organized now and made sure it could also hold my little bbq for smokies in the bay for lunch on a nice day. Such nice material to work with. Had a lot of fun building it

Attachments

• 20210412_111006.jpg
    20210412_111006.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 231
  • 20210412_110958.jpg
    20210412_110958.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 20210412_111019.jpg
    20210412_111019.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 228
no fun stuff, new binnacle for the kicker, new trim motor for the main.

I’m interested because the dry storage marina I am waitlisted on does not have juice. I would like to keep the batteries up and intend to have a clear tarp to cover the boat when not in use.

Pretty happy how this went from 1 piece of 4x7 piece of starboard to this. Tackle is very organized now and made sure it could also hold my little bbq for smokies in the bay for lunch on a nice day. Such nice material to work with. Had a lot of fun building it
Very nice, I like it.

I’m interested because the dry storage marina I am waitlisted on does not have juice. I would like to keep the batteries up and intend to have a clear tarp to cover the boat when not in use.
Don’t think they make panels that would work under a tarp, maybe a clear tarp like the ones on green house would work not sure

Replaced my horn and finished installing a Garmin 1243xsv, this thing is big.Need to get the box to my glass guy to make it white and waterproof...in the mean time I'll be out prawning.PXL_20210411_040449800~2.jpg

Edit:
Great picture!
Absolutely the best of times!, enjoy every second, as the little ones grow up way to fast,
Im hoping for grandkids one day

Back