Website errors | Send us your links and screenshots

I was getting these pop-ups on a regular basis using Chrome. I cleared out my browser cache and haven’t seen one since. Going on a couple of days now.

Getting non stop Google congrats pop up again, Actually surprised i can even type this without it popping up. Using Google Chrome

same here

@Admin I had this pop up at 7:44 this morning on the “Who’s done a boat share…” thread. Came up twice while trying to post this.

Attachments

• 2DE3AFA1-1E87-4A2A-AFEE-781D0A6A0FC5.png
    2DE3AFA1-1E87-4A2A-AFEE-781D0A6A0FC5.png
    288.2 KB · Views: 3
Getting the Telus spam add and then redirected to a different site

Man not this again . Constantly popping up today …had to try this msg multiple times as keeps happening

Attachments

• 00EFC8A5-83D3-4601-A25D-B01E554A153B.jpeg
    00EFC8A5-83D3-4601-A25D-B01E554A153B.jpeg
    416.9 KB · Views: 2
Telus spam cut into my one reply 4 times in 2 minutes....but I could hit go back and continue.

Cheers

SS

Ahhhh. This is the pop up thread I was told was already in existence when I tried to ask if anybody else was getting these things in a new thread. Note to Admin - when you delete a thread and tell me in a note that a thread dealing with this already exists it would be helpful if you named the thread or provided a link to it. In any case, I have not had any issues the last two weeks.

I still get forbidden, have to open in private window, and still getting several different pop ups.

@Admin @chrisp

I get this from time to time with today it happening again. When viewing a thread as an example and I click "back" I get the black screen of death with this little symbol in the middle. Using chrome on a PC.

1648498072886.png

Seeing the black screen a fair bit this morning, same thing with trying to click back out of a thread.

@Admin

Last edited:
Trying to send a PM to a member and I keep getting this after I hit send. It seems like it may have been sent but when I try an get make into my messages I get it again. @Admin

@Rain City let me know if you got it.

1655340212582.png

This morning while trying to access that conversation I still get the same error but can access any other conversations.

Last edited:
Back