Wanted

CCB

Many of us don't only fish so I figured I would ask here as well. I'm looking for a kimpex outback cargo trunk for a ATV . I hate these things on my bike there big and ugly but the wife loves them. We ride one long weekend a year the rest of the time my qauds used for hunting so I don't wana buy new as I will have to take it off and on and don't wana spend $300 on one. Anybody got one laying around they don't need or want. I got lots to trade or will just buy it. I can get them new for a good deal but still pricey for 4 days a year.

Cheers

I got one but I'm not sure if its kimpex took,hated it bought a soft cargo carrier instead,will have to check the brand on Friday as my atv is not stored at my house

I got one but I'm not sure if its kimpex took,hated it bought a soft cargo carrier instead,will have to check the brand on Friday as my atv is not stored at my house

Ok doesn't have to be that brand but I'm looking for a specific style google that one and you'll see. The deluxe one comes with foot pegs aswell.

Cheers

I also have one that would fit the bill, no footpegs, arm rests flip up and provide storage nice cumfy seat. Send me a pm if interested

Back