Wanted: good technology sounder/plotter

Stizzla

Crew Member
Hi I’m looking for a 5-7” fish finder with maps of the south island. Need transducer and al that good stuff. New is preferred over used.
If you hear of any big sales that would be great too.
example I got a Lowrance hook2 7” with chip for like $350 a couple of Black Fridays ago. That kind of thing...
Not in a huge rush.
Thank you!

I can smell some secret Snyderism is happening or is about to happen somewhere....

wow...i have the smaller version of this ( story of my life ) and i love it. that’s a good deal. i think with a boat the size of the “Pro Boner” ( see what i did there ) the 7 “ model would suffice. you can see the screen from every where

Sorry for hijack, but, what transducer are you using? How’s the Chirp and Panoptix?

Sale still on. Put it in my cart. After tax and shipping it’s close to $700 plus need charts. It’s a great deal agreed but I’m in cheap mode. Maybe I should change the title to cheap butt fishfinder.

Thsnks for posting. It would be a great deal on a better boat for sure.
FYI, I sold an elite 5 on Craigslist for $250 and it was for sale for ever. I wouldn’t pay close to $400 for those ones that were posted

Yeah for that price I could spend a few hundred more and get a nice 7” on sale like the one Scott posted, which I still might get that one and keep it for my next boat)

Back