WANTED: Fishing Partner

W

whaler19

Looking for a serious fishing buddy 20-40 years old. I have a 19' Boston Whaler moored in West Vancouver. I love to head out in the mornings before work on the tide change. Lines and netting is tough with only one and my other friends are unreliable. Interested? Send me an email or post here.

were you out on wed night with the center onsole b/w

Sorry, I'm 50 so I don't fit into your criteria.

Unless you're in your 20's and female, I don't want to go with you anyway.

Concerned Angler, you are way to old and feeble to have a 20 yr. old on board.:)

what is this 20 to 40 thing! lol! Us 50 yr old seniors find that insulting. lol What does a 40 yr old have that we cant offer! Unless u are looking for females only? ;)

I once advertised for a fishing buddy and got only one reply....then my wife wouldn't let me take her[:p]

Tom

I recently met a new fishing buddy named Sam. Sam loves to fish as much as I do. The wife has never met Sam and always feels that I spend too much time fishing. The other day I took a picture of Sam holding up two nice bass that we caught, I showed the picture to the wife.
Now the wife says that I can't go fishing with Sam anymore and wants me to sell the boat. Guess the wife doesn't like me enjoying myself with my fishing buddy! Maybe it's because Sam is a better fisherman than her, I don't know.

What would you do? Tell the wife to forget it and continue fishing with Sam, or quit fishing and sell the boat? Please help me out here. Have at look at the fish we caught.

fish.jpg

story taken from the internet!

I generally pick my fishing buddies based on knowledge and ability to hold their liquor. I'd take out an 80 year old if he could teach me something. Their stories are better because they've had longer to work on the lies.

Maybe Whaler 19 is looking for more than just a fishing buddy.Not that there is anything wrong with that.

quote:Originally posted by bhemi

I generally pick my fishing buddies based on knowledge and ability to hold their liquor. I'd take out an 80 year old if he could teach me something. Their stories are better because they've had longer to work on the lies.

classic! :D

I'm over 50 too. The wife says I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as ever I was. [^]

quote:Originally posted by bhemi

Sounds like I'm your man then. Question would be, how bigs your boat. With what I weigh, all my tackle and booze, the boat could be dangerously skirting the waterline. I didn't end up working for a company that gives me five dozen free beer a month by sheer coincidence.Before you bother asking, no there not hiring right now.

Back