Wanted a 9.5 Johnson Outboard For Parts

profisher

I recently bought a 1971 9.5 Johnson off Used Victoria as I owned and liked these motors way back when I fished off the beach from our Gordon's Beach cabin. The engine runs as it should but I'm needing a few parts which include the recoil starter and just discovered that the gearcase has a small crack caused by salt that expanded. My plan was to buy a few new parts like the fuel pump. t-stat, water pump and most likely replace the 2 coils and points as they almost always develop cracks and the points have wear. I knew going into the deal that the recoil starter needed attention but the gearcase was a recent surprise. I'm hoping someone on here has one or knows someone who has one of these outboards kicking around and they might want to move it down the road.

bump

I think I have one but I 'll check with the motor and give you the model number tomorrow.

maxresdefault.jpg
This is what they look like. This pic was one I copied from an online source, not the one I bought.

I bought a older evinrude years ago--9.9--same vintage & the guy gave me a pail of spare parts
just found them in my leanto--yours if you want them.20170209_151016.jpg 20170209_151059.jpg

Back