Wanted..1995-97 Yamaha 150-200 2 Stroke Parts Motor

profisher

Looking for complete motor that has a good crankshaft. I have enough parts to put an engine together if I find a good crank. Prefer a complete engine so I can grab a few other good spare pasts...carbs, electrics etc.

Looking for complete motor that has a good crankshaft. I have enough parts to put an engine together if I find a good crank. Prefer a complete engine so I can grab a few other good spare pasts...carbs, electrics etc.
Check on EBay for Peter‘s Outboard Motors. He has advertised some complete Yamaha 2 stroke OB motors and parts. Based in Langley. Bought several used Yamaha parts from him recently, parts as advertised, quick service.

There is a good chance I have what you need, is there a way to get me some pics of the block and crank and maybe the model number. Can we continue this conversation off the forum?

Here are some pics..the 3rd one is the assembled powerhead laying down with heads facing floor. The last one shows a casting number on the top left of the block over the water jacket area, not sure if it is specific to that block series.

Attachments

• yamaha200.jpg
    yamaha200.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ymaha2001.jpg
    ymaha2001.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20
  • yamaha2002.jpg
    yamaha2002.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 18
  • yamaha2003.jpg
    yamaha2003.jpg