Vancouver on Saturday

B

bhemi

Got out for a few hours on Saturday afternoon. From 2-6pm on the tide change. Fished from QA west between 150-200 ft. No bait so I fished Coyote spoons. Not much action until the end of the session but tons of bait showed up on the finder. Had one undersized spring to the boat. Great weather and no rain until we were pulling the lines up. Fished one line at 150ft and another around 110ft. Most of the action on the deeper one.

quote:Originally posted by bhemi

Got out for a few hours on Saturday afternoon. From 2-6pm on the tide change. Fished from QA west between 150-200 ft. No bait so I fished Coyote spoons. Not much action until the end of the session but tons of bait showed up on the finder. Had one undersized spring to the boat. Great weather and no rain until we were pulling the lines up. Fished one line at 150ft and another around 110ft. Most of the action on the deeper one.

You should have headed to the backside of Bowen. Thanks for the report...definitely well appreciated...not too many people fish the QA at this time of year.

There is a great thread on this board about local fishing.

http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php?topic=2425.0

Bowen wasn't too much of an option simply due to time. I keep my boat in Coal Harbour and QA was the closest spot.

Back