Vancouver boat show

michael_reiber

It’s that time of year again, was surprised to not see another thread started. We’re just on the ferry over and thought I’d start a thread for people to share any good deals they found or things they’re looking for good deals on! We’re hoping to pick up a new Brutus prawn puller.

Michael

Harbour chandler.....booth 188. Price is not advertised but flyer says huge savings on Brutus

We ended up picking up an ace max torque puller with the hands free coiler for 550+tax and ended up winning a spin on the wheel and got a free pair of xtra tuff boots. Excited to try the hands free coiler out and see how that works!

We ended up picking up an ace max torque puller with the hands free coiler for 550+tax and ended up winning a spin on the wheel and got a free pair of xtra tuff boots. Excited to try the hands free coiler out and see how that works!
The xtra tuff boots are sweet!

Which hands free is it the one with the extra plate?

Picked up a pair of 12” high xtratuff boots at Pacnet - most comfortable gum boots I’ve ever owned.

I got some 8" xtratuffs on Amazon for $80. I find them pretty slippery considering they're supposed to be a deck boot. Ridiculously light and comfortable though.

Now that I think of it the one I’m thinking of isn’t made by ace lol sorry someone on the island made them I believe
I have a “HULA” from Prawn Star Trap pullers. It’s hands free. Is that who your thinking of?

The 12” xtratuffs with chevron soles where on for $59. Depending on the model, there are different soles.

Attachments

• C4908463-3F3F-4686-A4EC-685B32B16795.jpeg
    C4908463-3F3F-4686-A4EC-685B32B16795.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 83
I have a “HULA” from Prawn Star Trap pullers. It’s hands free. Is that who your thinking of?
This guy here not sure if he’s even around still I’ve had mine for along time

Attachments

• EADC3BC1-4EBE-4071-959F-EBE6DF8FB857.png
    EADC3BC1-4EBE-4071-959F-EBE6DF8FB857.png
    766.2 KB · Views: 38
I ended up getting nmea starter kit and p66 transducer for a great deal.

some Beauty boats on the floor. My boy really took a liking to the eagle craft. Can’t say he doesn’t have good taste!

I ended up getting nmea starter kit and p66 transducer for a great deal.

some Beauty boats on the floor. My boy really took a liking to the eagle craft. Can’t say he doesn’t have good taste!
How much for the NMEA kit and who'd you buy from?

Go to the floating boat show at Granville Island just to see the Coastal Craft Pro Fish 30 and 33 plus the Express 33. These are the front runners, imho. You pay for this quality though.

Back