Vancouver Boat Decals

demco99

Anyone have a recommendation for a guy in Vancouver area who can do decals/name for the hull of my boat?? thanks

Anyone have a recommendation for a guy in Vancouver area who can do decals/name for the hull of my boat?? thanks

Hey L'il fella.........this would look great down the side of the whaler, being a young pup and all. ;)

Fisher-Price.png

Nick,
I got a magic marker you can use ;)

Sorry Nick lol
Pippen started it
imagesCA88VE8R.jpg

Erls signs 604.250.3958. Ive watched him hand paint boat names free hand in a matter of an hour. The guy is amazing. His gold leaf is crazy. He also does printed decals. He knows boats well and what will look good on them

very funny guys, still not 100% on the name though, I was thinking "Tender-Loins" and then if I ever get a larger vessel she will be "Loins" (a large enough vessel to get offshore for albacore hopefully, and have a decal of some bikini bottoms hanging off a tuna loin) and the little whaler will be tender to Loins, get it?? .. was also considering calling her "Fresh Ceviche" for Pippen's sake... open to suggestions though, below are a few links to images of her to hopefully inspire some better name ideas than what Pippi came up with.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95555777@N05/9102192664/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95555777@N05/9102184154/

..just click on them to zoom in once on the Flickr site

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you should call it "The Soother".

or.....call it "Gerber Baby".....then when you get the aforementioned bigger boat you can just call it "Gerber"!!!

That was just brilliance on my part.;) :p

I think you should call it "The Soother".

or.....call it "Gerber Baby".....then when you get the aforementioned bigger boat you can just call it "Gerber"!!!

That was just brilliance on my part.;) :p

I was trying to think of a witty reply to this with an old-man sounding boat name for you pips and then I remembered you don't own one..

heres one for ya
"SHIP FACED"

I was trying to think of a witty reply to this with an old-man sounding boat name for you pips and then I remembered you don't own one..

OUCH!! that's gonna leave a mark
lol

Back