USA 2016 Election - the countdown is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. So easy to get a bite. Can pick guys like you a mile off.

Love how your resorting to name calling but I'm the immature one.

Got a great idea.

The Trump lure, wobbles around but gets the job done. If your targeting regressive lefties it's the must have this season.

Why would I want to risk money betting against the presence of extreme ignorance and bigotry in America? It is obviously much more present than given credit for with this disgusting man even being the nominee over many conservative candidates whose main weaknesses were being decent people (Except Ted Cruz). .

Want to bet, what are you 6 years old? Take your infantile bet to a playground somewhere. You can go play in a bigot sandbox with KV1. Find some *****'s to grab. Moron.

Someone should take the bet. I don't bet but i do like to follow the money line on this election. Somehow I find it more reliable than the polls.
Hillary - 1/3 (Bet $100 win $133)
Trump - 5/2 (Bet $100 win $350)

Seems like Hillary is still the HEAVY favourite with the pros. Eastmons straight up $100 bet is a good one if you are inclined to bet Hillary.

You mean the guys without the white robes and pointy hats?

Wow. That's a big call, but you can think that if you want.

For me Trump doesn't represent anything to do with race, he represents opposition to the corrupt establishment.

Got a great idea.

The Trump lure, wobbles around but gets the job done. If your targeting regressive lefties it's the must have this season.
I tried that Trump lure, got nothing but bottom feeders.

Clinton's email controversy opens up fuzzy world of document secrecy
Former secretary of state told FBI she did not pay attention to level of classification of information
By Mark Gollom, CBC News Posted: Oct 31, 2016 1:11 PM ET
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/hillary-clinton-email-server-classified-1.3755285
Pretty scary to think a person in her position neither understood the security classification system, nor followed a precautionary approach to handling information.

You have to wonder how anyone in such a senior position would carelessly handle information that could have resulted in the compromise or death of people in sensitive situations.

Still, look at the alternative!

...For me Trump doesn't represent anything to do with race, he represents opposition to the corrupt establishment.
WOW! Eastmon.. REALLY?? I find that assertion hard to understand - given how Trump constantly and consistently rails against immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, etc - and gets his supporters racially focused and motivated on hate - to the point where some of them even wear swastikas and give the **** salute. I don't see how it is possible that someone is that naive...

Are you not familiar with the history of Hitler's rise to power???

What is that saying: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana (16 December 1863 in Madrid, Spain – 26 September 1952 in Rome, Italy) was a philosopher, essayist, poet and novelist.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/oct/03/those-who-ignore-history-are-doomed-to-repeat-it/

Last edited:
Pretty scary to think a person in her position neither understood the security classification system, nor followed a precautionary approach to handling information.

You have to wonder how anyone in such a senior position would carelessly handle information that could have resulted in the compromise or death of people in sensitive situations.

Totally agreed ziggy!

WOW! Eastmon.. REALLY?? I find that assertion hard to understand - given how Trump constantly and consistently rails against immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, etc - and gets his supporters racially focused and motivated on hate - to the point where some of them even wear swastikas and give the **** salute. I don't see how it is possible that someone is that naive...

Are you not familiar with the history of Hitler's rise to power???

What is that saying: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana (16 December 1863 in Madrid, Spain – 26 September 1952 in Rome, Italy) was a philosopher, essayist, poet and novelist.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/oct/03/those-who-ignore-history-are-doomed-to-repeat-it/

He focuses on ILLEGAL immigration and the fact when you don't vet, you don't know what your getting. He never said "Mexicans are dealers and rapists" he said that's what can come through the border illegally. And that part is true.
As far as Muslims being banned entry, what a crock of ****, impractical, won't work. BUT turning the screws on people from countries with a history of problems makes sense. Hell, they already do that now!

As far as Hitler, blah blah blah, leave it for drama school man. Just because someone connected those dots for you doesn't mean you need to blindly follow it. The similarities are there but are shallow.

What I find hard to understand is how Clinton supporters don't see that she DID KNOW. It's either that or they don't care. One is naive. The other is hypocritical.

As far as Hitler, blah blah blah, leave it for drama school man. Just because someone connected those dots for you doesn't mean you need to blindly follow it. The similarities are there but are shallow.
The similarities are scary, Eastmon - not shallow. Interesting that you would assume that since I disagreed w you on Trump - therefore, I was uneducated enough that I had to have someone point-out the similarities to Hitler's rise to power. Another unfortunate WOW! moment from a Trump supporter...

Your scared of it because you've been told to be.

I haven't seen a decent addition in this thread come from your own mouth/fingers. All you do is post links to other people's work. I can't respect that because, in my eyes, you haven't made a decision based on facts at hand. Instead your parroting other people's opinions on the matter. My 5 year old can debate like that.

I have ignored you until now, but I might go back to that. There's no use having a battle of wits when your opposition has no ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back