UPDATE ON NEAH BAY CHARTER WEBSITE

quote:Originally posted by battaglino

Nimo

I have seen the entire island and fishe most of it I spend at least 3 weeks a year on the Island. I also fish swiftsure 10 to 15 times a year depending on the weather. I would move up there after I retire but my wife would leave me and I can't afford that. I do plan to purchase a place so I can spend the summers up in Barkley sound it is the best. I have fished Sooke but I prefer the Westside except for those damn swells.
Then you're quite used to what is ordinarily our generous hospitality. Most of this retoric is the result of our government's mismanagement and ambiguity with presentation and enforcement of the regs - nothing to do with the US. I expect clarity around these issues in the coming future.

Swiftsure will be interesting this summer, but I'm sure you'll find the rest of the island just as pleasant as ever.

I've been here all my life and still haven't seen it all[8D]

VI is a great place and most everyone I have dealt with in my almost 20 years of going there have been great. I did run into one grumpy nasty individual that owned a couple of cabins in Winter Habor but he has passed away. I told my wife that I want my ashes spread over the barkley sound. I am just hoping I move up there before my passing.

Zike
robinsons used to be good many many yrs ago, head to trotac marine, better prices friendly staff , etc, they are off the beaten track a little, but real close to downtown, if you can find robinsons or capitol iron , you can find trotac

Back