Ukee Fishing Charter Recommendation

pdbob

Hi everyone, was looking to go down to Ucluelet in August, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a fishing charter that might fit 5 people? Kinda on a budget too, so none of those giant luxury cruisers that'll fit a party of 12. Post here or pm me, I appreciate all the help on this thread. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
WestcoastFish Expeditions, Best guide up their . Ask for OLY, 5 Grady White Offshors. Limits oot evertime 250-726-8221.3-5 people.

X2 on Iron Noggin. Do a search and PM him.

Drop me a pm dbob. If I can't fit you in with the new rig, I certainly can point you in the right direction!! ;)

I'm only in tonight, then off to Ukee, so if I miss you, will check back next week...

Thanks for the recommend Ladz! Appreciated! :cool:

Cheers,
Nog

Ole is the man been freinds with him for 20 years he is the KING of ukee limits everytime the guys unreal....his # is 250 726 8221 hell set u up gurranteed if he cant fit you in go to the fish mysters web site his name is ken myers hes been fishing there since he was born the guy is phenomanal also in my opinion two of the best!!!!!!!

Tight lines
Billydoos

Just got off the phone with Ocean Rambler, he just got another limit of Salmon and Hali, the Springs are not huge, but scrappy.

Cant go wrong with Ocean Rambler' WestCoast or Fishmyster, There all Dialed in.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. Ended up booking with Nog. Will let you guys know how my trip goes. Cheers!

Ended up booking with Nog. Will let you guys know how my trip goes. Cheers!

Fasten Your Seatbelt!!
1.gif

Gonna be Some FUN!!! ;)

Cheers,
Nog

heard the fishing is usally spotty during that time matt? :D

20.gif
Yup! Certainly is! Spots on their backs, spots on their tails... LOL!

Numbers are already AMAZING and the size just keeps getting better every day!!
Riding this season out is looking more and more "painful" each passing moment!
1.gif

Cheers,
Nog

Back