Ucluelet boat up to accommodations?

Chasin' Dreams

Is anybody aware of any boat up to accommodations available around Ukee? I thought I remembered seeing a post about a fellow that was building some cabins on the water in a bay there last year or the year before that he was going to be renting out but I can't seem to find the thread if I'm remembering right. I imagine if there is they are probably all booked up but kind of hoping there may be a little window of time available here or there for two or three days mid week.

If not I would be mooring at the marina then finding accommodation. Would be great to find somewhere we could stay that also had a nice restaurant/pub etc close by walking distance if possible.
Any leads and advice would be appreciated.

I don't know the area well so can't recommend boat to accommodation but the campground is right next door to the marina if your looking to tent it. Everything is within walking distance though and the restaurants/cafes we tried all had good food. I can't remember what it's called but there's a bar/restaurant/bowling alley/video arcade place that has truely fantastic food. About a 10 minute walk from the marina. Hopefully someone from there can chime in and name the place. I've never been to a place quite like it. Kids, family's, couple having drinks,actual arcade video games it was worth going in just to check it out.

Last edited:
Island West resort has a good motel that is close to both their marina & the Govt. Wharf in Ucluelet. The bowling alley is now called Howlers (used to be Smiley's). Unless you have a handicap, everything in Ucluelet is walking distance. Peninsula motel would be my last choice.

Back