Trailerable fiberglass dream fishing machine

Arima Sea Legend 22 foot 8'9" beam hard top with a 250 or 300 HP 4 stroke Yamaha with a 20 HP 4 Yamaha kicker.

Labman 2- absolutely mine has a separate head with a shower. You have to get an XLC( extra long cabin) to get a separate head. I thought that was an xlc-might make me think a little differently because with mine -you can go fishing for 3/4 days and never use a dock or any facilities.If you fish a lot saves a lot of money.

what i have now no change, except money no object twin 300 Suzuki or twin 350 Yami's Boat 26 ft Custom Coast Guard Hourston 2005 Love the Ride, fishing space

Been in a lot of boats Sure do love my Osprey for all round fishing...Sure dont like the weight of it on the scales though, getting real close to 10k Gross mark with gear and trailer. Very heavily built, almost excessive amounts of glass below the waterline, Bertram inspired stringer grid system. Sea sport took some glass out of them in 05 when they took over, made them lighter in the bow, changed the weight up. If money were no issue, maybe twin 150s, if it didnt float the stern up to much a single 300. So many nice boats out there depending on requirements.

Back