This guy wants to sell his boat....

fishin_magician

Ok..had to cut and paste this one..this guy is funny...but you know it's the truth... :D:D:D

How can you tell this guy is frusterated?!

Tried selling my boat , great boat , great price, everything is great on my end, ive been low-balled snow-balled jack-,balled , phone balled, everything but kicked in the ------. all weekend , just what i need, can i see it now, sure , will you take this amount, but you havent seen it, will you take my mother in -law as part trade, only if she can cook, can i try it out first , this , that and the other, so here it goes you cant buy my boat, how many people actualy go to a persons home to view a product when they say they are, , im selling for one dollar $ to the first person to get here , and when they are all heading here to buy , im going fishing , if you can find my home you get it for a buck. I wonder how many people that say they are coming out to buy my beautifull boat for a buck will actualy show up. Come and get it . But the good part is for me if you dont show up, you owe me $599.00 . I am starting a no show club, anybody that doesnt show will have to eat my cooking and be slapped around with a dead smelly old fish. Or go on a date with my mother-in law. that will fix you buggers. So to all the good fisherman keep your rods tight, thats your fishing rods .

ROFLMAO!!!!:D:D:D

so where do i see this boat:D

johnnycash.jpg

It is so sad but true...... I use to enjoy selling cars, trucks, boats, whatever I had and wanted to change..... but of late, there is so many people that seem so sincere AND NEVER SHOW UP...:(

Being in the vehicle leasing business, it is funyy how many people feel this way and no one wants to be bothered to sell there own property anymore......

Mike

Back