Tapatalk - IPAD APP

totally tyee

I went to log into the site on my IPAD the other day and it prompted me to try "tapatalk" an IPAD APP designed for this forum and other forums that use the same software. I downloaded the APP for $2.99 and then logged into the site on the APP. It looks pretty good and has some different features but I'm not convinced on it yet, I probably just need to do some more exploring on it. The one feature that it doesn't have, or atleast I can't find it yet, is the "new posts" button that the web version has. This is the feature that I use the most and saves me tons of time. anyone else get this app yet?

TT

Thanks for the post I just received the same prompt when logging in on my iPad and thought someone would have a review of this "tapatalk". I'm tempted to try out....is it worth it?

as far as i can see when you sign on it shows right away unread posts which would be like the "new posts"

Pretty slick app

Yep, same for me but I'm using an iPhone. The app is definately worth 2.99. It's the best way to access the forum from a mobile device. Not sure about the iPad as the browsing on the iPad is big and easy.

I like it very easy to navigate on the iphone 4

Since I've been using it for all the forums I belong to, I've never gone back to the computer. It's very slick, although it does crash from time to time.

THe IPAD App doesn't seem to have a "Newest Post Button" which is a big pain. Also it seperates the topics with the "Sticky" posts being on a seperate page. I'm sticking with the browser for now.

Back