Talk about greed!

sport rec

It's all about money, not fish for the people. You sport commerical have already shot yourself in one foot now you are aiming at the other. You already take 70% of the recreationals 12% for profit, now your trying to take more from the commerical fisherman at no cost and for your profit. At least the commies pay one another for it. Sport commercial have never paid one cent for access to any fish, sure you are providing a service at the expense of the real recreational fishermans 12%, erroding it to 4%. We are different, I fish for fun it's called recreational and you fish for money. The problem is you guys constantly lie and DFO knows it and so do lots of other people. 435 gifted 88% which is in fact 17% owned by first nations and 56% traded hands in the commercial industry for millions. You have pulled the wool over most recreational fishermans eyes, if they open them.. boom.. you shot your other foot off.

"Divide and Conquer" - Nice try!:mad:

Yup! a whole new crop of pro fish lord lobbyists spewing the usual lies and propaganda and trying to divide and conquer the recreational anglers. I see this is not the only new one to pop up and it may even be some of the usual ones creating new profiles after wearing out their welcome. They are pretty easy to identify, look for those whose profile indicates they have become a forum member after halibut became a hot button issue and immediately begin posting the pro fish lord lobbyist crap and not much else. I seldom respond to them directly, no point to it.

It's all about money, not fish for the people. You sport commerical have already shot yourself in one foot now you are aiming at the other. You already take 70% of the recreationals 12% for profit, now your trying to take more from the commerical fisherman at no cost and for your profit. At least the commies pay one another for it. Sport commercial have never paid one cent for access to any fish, sure you are providing a service at the expense of the real recreational fishermans 12%, erroding it to 4%. We are different, I fish for fun it's called recreational and you fish for money. The problem is you guys constantly lie and DFO knows it and so do lots of other people. 435 gifted 88% which is in fact 17% owned by first nations and 56% traded hands in the commercial industry for millions. You have pulled the wool over most recreational fishermans eyes, if they open them.. boom.. you shot your other foot off.

Go away :(

Please delete your account and go f**k yourself!

comments like that dont surprise me . shows the truth really hurts

LOL..... Are your feelings hurt little man? Keep telling yourself that there is no need for change! You have probably filled your childrens heads with the same BS! Do us all a favor and keep your ******** to yourself!

well said smiley, funny any other thread or forum with this much foul language would get it shut down I wonder where the mods are on this one. gee to keep on blasting guys like ding dong fish4all, come on guys give your head a shake.

ya what they said, and i'll raise ya one, go eat a d!ck, and keep sucking on duncans, shitiots...holmes*

ill raise ya back holmes what ya got (only facts) to convince me to support the sport commericals or the coalition . doubt you will reply with anything sensable or factual. for obvious reasons

ats57347_258Troll_spray.jpg

hahaha, there is no such thing as sport commercial and its unfair and illegal that the commercials control 88% of a candian common property resource, read through all the other threads, there is lots of info. on this forum to support our position, if you dont get it, well, ya just dont get it, fishing is a rght held by every canadian, and for us to be shut down because of commercial interest is just plain wrong, period. do you think the current system is fair? and if so, please explain to us all how this is fair....holmes*

hi holmes guess you never folded after all . call it what you want its fishing for profit with free axcess to the resorce. nice . 71% commie 17% F N. 8%SPORT COMMIE 4% recreational .ya i get it holmes and i agree every canadian has a right to fish you can buy a sport licence or a commerical licence or any amount of qouta you want. And you dont need a licence (called a trust agreement) commie 71% going to go down soon after picfe comes out feds got deep pockets driving price out of controll commies cant afford last pic 50$ lb THINK boys i see lots of golden opertunity sliding right in front of your nose, start thinking outside the box your stuck in and you might get somwere

hi holmes guess you never folded after all . call it what you want its fishing for profit with free axcess to the resorce. nice . 71% commie 17% F N. 8%SPORT COMMIE 4% recreational .ya i get it holmes and i agree every canadian has a right to fish you can buy a sport licence or a commerical licence or any amount of qouta you want. And you dont need a licence (called a trust agreement) commie 71% going to go down soon after picfe comes out feds got deep pockets driving price out of controll commies cant afford last pic 50$ lb THINK boys i see lots of golden opertunity sliding right in front of your nose, start thinking outside the box your stuck in and you might get somwere[/QUOTe

mmmm- Have another drink ;)

hi holmes guess you never folded after all . call it what you want its fishing for profit with free axcess to the resorce. nice . 71% commie 17% F N. 8%SPORT COMMIE 4% recreational .ya i get it holmes and i agree every canadian has a right to fish you can buy a sport licence or a commerical licence or any amount of qouta you want. And you dont need a licence (called a trust agreement) commie 71% going to go down soon after picfe comes out feds got deep pockets driving price out of controll commies cant afford last pic 50$ lb THINK boys i see lots of golden opertunity sliding right in front of your nose, start thinking outside the box your stuck in and you might get somwere

I guess since I can only read & understand half of what you wrote, what I imagine that you are trying to communicate is some of the reticent initiatives DFO has been working on; http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/fm-gp/picfi-ipcip/index-eng.htm

Back