Talk about greed!

hi holmes guess you never folded after all . call it what you want its fishing for profit with free axcess to the resorce. nice . 71% commie 17% F N. 8%SPORT COMMIE 4% recreational .ya i get it holmes and i agree every canadian has a right to fish you can buy a sport licence or a commerical licence or any amount of qouta you want. And you dont need a licence (called a trust agreement) commie 71% going to go down soon after picfe comes out feds got deep pockets driving price out of controll commies cant afford last pic 50$ lb THINK boys i see lots of golden opertunity sliding right in front of your nose, start thinking outside the box your stuck in and you might get somwere

This guy is sooo UNEDUCATED! HAHAHA Laughing AT him. This shows how faulty his arguments are, guy can't even spell. And you expect people to take your arguments seriously? BIG JOKE. ;)

hi holmes guess you never folded after all . call it what you want its fishing for profit with free axcess to the resorce. nice . 71% commie 17% F N. 8%SPORT COMMIE 4% recreational .ya i get it holmes and i agree every canadian has a right to fish you can buy a sport licence or a commerical licence or any amount of qouta you want. And you dont need a licence (called a trust agreement) commie 71% going to go down soon after picfe comes out feds got deep pockets driving price out of controll commies cant afford last pic 50$ lb THINK boys i see lots of golden opertunity sliding right in front of your nose, start thinking outside the box your stuck in and you might get somwere

Hey Sport Rec,

http://www.aved.gov.bc.ca/abe/

Give it some thought .....

Hey, they came out with a new super strength troll spray!!!

trollspray.jpg

We need more than one can on this board lately!

Back