Super Natural British Columbia

jeffywestcoast

Wow not sure If everyone has seen this video but worth a look :cool:[MJbXQQp-qCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJbXQQp-qCE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
Great place to live, play, and raise a family. Here's hoping future generations get to enjoy the vast beauty of this province.

Thanks for sharing

Awesome vid. Thanks for sharing Jeff.

I sure hope this is some new government advertising like they did back around Expo 86'.

IMO the Super Natural British Columbia advertising campaign back then was brilliant. It would be nice to see it being pushed more like it was back then.

I always liked this name compared to the ill fated "Best Place on Earth" campaign. I'm glad it has been back for a while just need to see it more than on brochures and signs.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem! I was quite takin by the number of things I have done in the video.. Makes me proud to be from beautiful BC!

I'm sure they'll leave enough for you tourists to visit! Hope they leave enough for our grandkids to live in!

Thanks for sharing this JWC. Tourism plays no small part in what our site's about and it's really gratifying to see Tourism B.C. stepping up the promotion game to the level that Tourism Alberta's been at for the last few years. Props to TBC!

More government propaganda!
Love it.

Back