• Rams

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

walleyes

Crew Member
Quickly now,, Patriots or Rams.

I'm taking Brady all day long.

rams are lucky to be only down 3, their d will be getting tired whereas the pats d are well rested and fresh, I would expect the pats to widen their lead more easily in the 2nd half especially later if things keep going the way they have been. only way rams can win is more turnovers and or more penalties in their favor. 2 1st downs in the 1st half doesn't bode well.

Snoozer for sure, half time show and the shirtless Adam Lavine was tough to watch. All time best in my opinion was Prince and Purple Rain. I thought the NFL had it figured out that the big time stars bring it on. I would think with the polical/racial climate in the USA that the so called super stars probably declined.

Snoozer for sure, half time show and the shirtless Adam Lavine was tough to watch. All time best in my opinion was Prince and Purple Rain. I thought the NFL had it figured out that the big time stars bring it on. I would think with the polical/racial climate in the USA that the so called super stars probably declined.
That combo Bud light / Game of Thrones ad was pretty cool in the 1st Q. Possibly the highlight but the last 5 minutes has potential

Last edited:
Went down the road to watch the game very disappointing but picked up 3 12 lb dr balls from Vern that stizzla missed for 60 dollars and won 65 on the Super Bowl board so all in all not a bad night

Back